Canada is a country that screams adventure to you. When we are putting a tailor-made holiday together for our clients in Canada we will always take a detailed brief to ensure that we are creating an experience that is befitting their expectations.
What do you want to take away from your holiday in Canada? Here are some of the highlights that we have included in itineraries in the past. Remembering that we will tailor make the itinerary to your specifications.
Feel the spray of mighty Niagara Falls
• Savour gourmet cuisine in Québec City
• Explore the wilderness of rural Vancouver Island
• Go whale watching in the Strait of Georgia
• See bears at locations including Knight Inlet
• Traverse the mighty Rocky Mountains
• Experience vibrant Vancouver
• Drive the magnificent Ice fields Parkway
• Hike the trails of beautiful Banff National Park
• See magnificent polar bears in Churchill, Manitoba
• Discover the French influence in Montréal
This is big country in every sense; big on distance, big on adventure, big on experience. As the world’s second largest country it shouldn’t be surprising that from coast to coast this country can offer a range of experiences whatever the type of traveller you are. In the west the highlights must be the natural landscapes of the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Coast, and the diverse wildlife found here, while in the east you will find a host of welcoming, multi-cultural cities and of course the wild Atlantic Coast.
Let’s not forget that we can book you onto the Rocky Mountaineer where you can sit back, relax with a crisp cold chilled glass of wine in hand while you traverse through some of the most dramatic and beautiful scenery on the planet. A must for any discerning traveller who enjoys the finer things in life.
Canada is a land that captivates, excites and delights.