Weddings can be so stressful with so much to think about. We can help by organising the luxury honeymoon holiday you have always dreamed of with minimum fuss. In fact if you want we are able to organise your whole wedding abroad from accommodation and cars to photography and wedding cake.
If you ask all your friends and family what their ideal honeymoon would be I expect they will all come up with different options, most will probably come up with a fabulous beach location, just chilling and relaxing, others may say that they would want some adventure as well as the beach, if this is the case why not combine the both and opt for a two centre honeymoon, combining a city stay with a beach location will give you the best of both or a few of them may have a wish for a tour for a few nights or maybe a mini safari before relaxing on the beach If you are stuck for ideas then let us know what type of honeymoon package you had in mind and we will suggest some fantastic destinations for you.
We feature some of the most romantic and beautiful resorts in the world, palm fringed beaches, sophisticated cities or vast grasslands to make sure you find the perfect location. We also have some fantastic twin and multi centre honeymoons which are getting more and more popular or even arrange a honeymoon holiday on a luxury cruise ship!
Whether you are looking for a luxury beach honeymoon in the Indian Ocean or perhaps you prefer the Caribbean or maybe a USA city such as New York, we take pride in making sure that we have the knowledge and expertise to make sure that your honeymoon package is a success.
Don’t worry if you cant see what you are looking for, with so many amazing resorts and hotels to choose from we can’t possibly list them all on our site, just give us a call and we will more than pleased to help, contact us on 02920 615640.
We also offer a Honeymoon Fund facility where your guests can contribute to your luxury honeymoon rather than the traditional wedding gift list. Your guests can leave you a message with their contribution and you are able to get updates on your account by calling or emailing us. All funds are ATOL financially protected. You may use your fund to part pay for your honeymoon or take it as cash for your honeymoon spending money.
When and where to go on your Honeymoon
Your choice of honeymoon destinations will depend on when you get married — so have a look at our choice of the best places to go for every month of the year.
Honeymoon Planning Tips:
• Book a late flight in the afternoon if possible or better still days later after the actual wedding.
• Know your budget and research any extra costs.
• Book the best room you can
• Ask about the size of the bed as sizes vary around the world. In Europe, you may want to ask for a “matrimonial” bed.
• Make sure you both agree on the destination and the budget.
• Let everyone know it’s your honeymoon. Often there are special perks for those on their honeymoon, such as champagne and breakfast in bed.
• If having a room looking onto the beach is important to you, make sure that the “beachfront hotel” you booked is in fact on the beach, and not just close by, and that your room overlooks the water and not the gardens.
• Ask about the best way to get to your hotel from the airport.
• If you are renting a car, find out about insurance requirements ahead of time.
• All travel documentation should be ready to go – passports, visas, etc.
• Reconfirm your booking before the trip to ensure your arrangements.
• If you are not leaving on your honeymoon the first night, why not spend the night relaxing after the festivities at a romantic local inn?
• Check with your doctor about your destination and take any immunizations necessary. Some countries require proof that you are current on certain disease-preventing immunizations.
• If you are traveling by air, make sure that your picture identification matches your airline tickets, and if you are traveling overseas, that your passport information matches your ticket information.